Monday 30 November 2009

Shopping with Masquerade~

Masquerade rests today.
Rest = No practice but we did something else...
We shopped for our costume for the charity performance ^^
We planned to wear military clothes.
However, we couldn't find in Sungei Wang!
Haiz~
You know... It is very weird!
Sometimes, when you want to get something when you really need it, you can't find it!
When you don't need it, it appears everywhere~
Wakaka~
In the end, we changed our plan.
Want to know what we are going to wear?
Erm... Sorry, I can't let you guys know first ^^
Just wait for another five days nah~~~

Ee Ling and Ai Ling left halfway because they needed to catch their 'flight'.
So, just left Jason and me~
We had our lunch in Kim Gary.

::Jason is writing feedback for Kim Gary::

After that, we hunted for my black heels. We went to many shops...
And finally, I got it!!!
Jason, thanks for accompanying me ^^

我真的很期待我们的第二次 ^^

*Luan*

No comments: