Sunday 29 November 2009

Dance-ING~

Masquerade has been practising since last thursday.
The practice on the first two days were ok.
But, the practice on the third day...
OMG~~~
It was terrible!!!
We spent about 45 minutes to do the stretching.
We really stretched every part of our body!
And today, when I woke up, I really can't move my legs and hands.
I can feel the pain all around my body...
Even my butt~
However, after doing set of stretching, I can feel that my body becomes lighter.
Actually, it is not bad lah~

I went to watch Ninja Assassin with my housemates just now.
My idol, RAIN is awesome!!!
He is so yeng in the movie ^^

Yeah!
No dancing practice tomorrow ^^
Because we are going to Sungei Wang to buy our costume for the performance.
At least, I can curi tulang for ONE day.

*Luan*

No comments: