Sunday 28 March 2010

Love is in the air~

I know that I have been abondoned my blog for quite a long time.
I think it is about one and a half month?!!
Honestly, I don't have time to update my blog~
But, I did jot down the everything in my life journey ^^

Within this period, there are a lot of things happen which lighten up my life...

Light No. 1
- A lot of dancing performances

Light No. 2
- I'm the March Baby!!! I'm glad that I have a lot of friends celebrate my birthday with me! I got EIGHT birthday cakes for my 20th birthday!!! I 'll remember that forever~ Even until today, I still receive a present from Leay Ying... I really like the present which is so useful as well as meaningful for me ^^

I think Love Season is coming back o^_^o
Don't you feel there is Love in the air?
Ummm~ A nice breeze~

I would like to say congratulation to those couples and couples-to-be...
I'm happy to see this phenomena because...
Two is better than onE...

*Luan*

No comments: