Friday 9 April 2010

Sweet & Happy melody

Here I come..
Come back with a happy mode~
Why am I happy?
Because I see my friends have their happy ending ^^

~LY & KM~
I'm really happy for you both!!!

Fate is weird >_<
It comes silently..
As the same time, it fades off consciously...
Can it stay forever between the He and She?
Am I to greedy to have this kind of thought?
Perhaps I'm not...

Looking apart from the sweet melody,
I'm scared of one thing...
I'm scared that it will happen again...
I'm scared that I can't withstand the pain again...
I'm sure that I will never get the ability to immune it~
Will it happen again?
There's countless of possibles...
I can't change the futere...
But at least I can change myself~
Just get my part done
and the rest...

Just let it be~

*Luan*

No comments: