Friday 16 April 2010

Relief~

I just finished another class test today.
I think I'm quite ok with the result ^_<
After that, Mei Yeng and I went to redeem our nutritious food from the N&D seniors.
Actually, that is their semester project where they need to sell their product to us.
And marks will be given by their lecturers based on their earning, service as weel as FOOD!

The feeling after the finishing the test is so nice~
Although the EOS is coming soon V_V
But I don't care >_<
Just enjoy this moment first ^^



I received a call from my mum just now.

"Your daddy doesn't have colon cancer!"

Yeah!!!
I was so happy when I heard about that ^o^
On the other hands, my grandpa also just completed his op.
The op is very successful!!!
Just that he needs to stay in hospital for a few days...

Hmmmm~~
Everything is alright now...
No more worry...
No more disturbance...
It's the time for me to concentrate on my revision!

*Luan*

No comments: