Wednesday 14 April 2010

Back to the starting point~

Recently, I retake part in Tzu Chi activities.
Honestly, I feel like joining Tzu Chi activities is really time consuming!
Everytime, I need to spend almost half day for a particular activity.
Especially during exam season and assignment season T_T
I really don't have the mood to enjoy it~
Perhaps that is my own problem- unable to manage my time properly.

Until last Sunday, I have changed my mind...
Actually, I'm quite lost during these two weeks~
Reports... Assignments... Class tests..
All come to me in one slot!!!
And also my father's and grandpa's health problem~
I really down and feel so depressed sometime, especially when I'm alone...
Thanks to Tzu Chi activities, it makes me feel better-er~
At least I know that, at this moment, I'm a lucky girl ^^

I went to the Sungai Buluh Leprosy Center to be volunteer of the day.
And I'm glad that I was there!!!
I really learnt a lot from those Gong Gong and Po Po.
They are my real life model~

Being a listener to someone, they can feel the presence of themselves.
Giving someone a big warm smile and hug, they will know that you care about them.

Yesterday, I joined another Tzu Chi programme- Xin Ya Jiao Yu Fu Dao Ji Hua.
I'm introduced to a ten-years-old little boy by shi gu.
And I'll be his tuition teacher for all the time~
It sounds like teaching but it is not~
We are not just giving them knowledge but at the same time,
We do need to try our best to show our concern and care to them.
I believe that every child has the equal chance to gain knowlegde~
Every child has their own cleverness~
It is just the matter of how they use it...

While I was teaching the little boy,
I had the feeling that I'm taeching my little brother~
And again, I miss my little brother...

*Luan*

No comments: