Monday 31 May 2010

At home now~

Finally, the semester break is here...
I planned to come back on last friday or saturday because I haven't finish learning and teaching the dance steps :(
But, my mum ORDERED me to reach home at thursday :s
I have no choice loh because she is the Queen at home~
After getting my EOS result, I quickly rushed to the bus terminal.
That stu*id IMU!!! Delay the result releasing time!!!
They gave an excuse that the printer was OUT OF SERVICE!!
OMG~ They should print out the slip just one day before the result release mah..
Speechless loh @.@
Luckily I didn't buy the bus ticket earlier... If not, I rugi le lah :(
Anyway, thanks to Hui Yee who willing to send me to bus station.

Mummy said we didn't take photos for so long already...
Is it? I wonder V_V Hehe...
Nevermind lah.. Just took some lo...

At last, I meet my secondary friends... Jie Hui, Sook Fui, Chun Ling ^^

We didn't meet up for two years le loh...

Sook Fui was so excited when she heard about I'm going to hang up with them ^^
We had our Japanese lunch in Taman Gaya...
Then, we drove to Mount Austin there to find a cafe called Mind Twister Broad Game Cafe.
Yeah! That cafe is really cool!
Service --> 4/5
Food and Beverage --> 3/5
Environment --> 5/5
Price --> 4/5
Games --> 6/5
This was my first time spending happy hour with friends in game based cafe...
Next time, I, at least, have a new suggestion for the gathering :)
We play game, eat, drink, chat...
And of course taking a lot of photos~

.:Ugly~Ugly~UGLY~:.


.:Rat-a-TatRat:.

.:When will be our next gathering:.



*Luan*

No comments: