Tuesday 1 June 2010

A slight change...

"Ring! Ring! Ring!"
When I looked at my handphone, it showed 5.30 am!
Goshhhhh!!!
So early?!!
When I wanted to sleep back, I just realise that I need to follow my Dad to send Swen to custom.
Aiyo~ I was so lazy to get up :(
I have no choice loh because my Dad will be outstation next week.
So, I need to learn the new way to reach custom~
After sending Swen, I straight away go back and sleep on my lovely bed ^_^
Wakaka~~~
Then, I was woke up by Mum :(

I planned to cut my hair but the shop is closed on Mondays..
So, I decided to practise my dance...
I don't have big mirrors at home but I fully utilise the big windows of the front door ^^
Sounds so cool ;) HahaHa...
But I didn't dance very long because my Mum kept nagging me to take bath :(

Hehe~ I cut my fringe myself ^^
So long didn't have a short fringe ady...

*Luan*

No comments: