Sunday 23 May 2010

I miss Cameron Highlands~

I just came back from Cameron Highlands last two days.
This time, I went there with my friends.
Actually that trip is considered as a celebration after Sem 2 EOS
although we don't know our result yet... Hehe~
Hope that it will be fine to all of us~

I really feel like want to stay in Cameron Highlands for longer time.
I can totally forget all the stress, pressure and enjoy the nice, cold, refreshing breeze~
Although we don't have transport to travel around, we did enjoy the walking time.
Chatting, laughing and hala-ING all the way!
That was a really cool experience ^^
And also, we went for jungle trekking!
That was my first time being so close to a lovely jungle~
At the same time, I really realize that we must start to contribute something to our mother nature...
She has been sacrificing for so long!!!
This was the first trip with my batchmates.
Hope that there will be more to come before I go to Australia...
Haiz~ I'm going to miss them terribly V_V

After coming back from Cameron Highlands, it is the time to prepare the performance for the upcoming orientation~
Haiz...
I'm going to sweat a lot, getting tired everyday, getting tired of learning the dance steps...
But I know that I'll enjoy the process ^^
I think I should have this positive thinking to make myself more energetic ;)

The class is going to start tomorrow!
Hope that it will be a good start ^^
JX, 想你的第二十九天... I have been missing you for almost one month~ But are we getting closer to each other within this one month?
*Luan*

No comments: