Thursday 13 May 2010

Exam mode~

Three more papers to go!!!
Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry and Pathology :(
We are so kesian =_=
Even Saturday also need to go to uni...
Sit in the cold exam hall...
Stimulate our brain juice...
And VOMIT what we had memorised~
I never have exam on Saturday before...
Maybe it will be a good experience ;)

Finally I can be lazy for a few hour to facebooking, blogging and sleep!!!
I just slept for one and a half hour yesterday nah :(
I never had that "MUCH" sleeping before! Really break my own record le loh~

Share an amazing thingy with you guys...
Yesterday I da bao nasi pattaya from the a Malay stall just opposite my campus.
I was too hungry and straight away had it although that time was just 4 something in the evening.
Then, when I had my first scoop, I chewed something like sotong.
I thought that hawker is so good.. put sotong in the nasi pattaya..
After that, I didn't see any sotong again :(
Then, I thought that hawker put so little accidentally~

After I finished my meal, took my bath and started to revision,
I suddenly think of that sotong-like thingy...
Was it the real sotong???
NO!!!! It was NOT~~~
It was a piece of polystyrene!!!
When I ate that time, I noticed that the polystyrene container had a cacat edge.
I thought that maybe it was burned by the fire..
But, after I think back deeply, it seems like that sotong-like thingy was really like the polystyrene~~~
OMG!!!
My GI tract is contaminated T_T
Some more, I ran in and out from the toilet many times in this morning~
Maybe not due to the polystyrene~ It is because of the food is too spicy...
OR the food is not hygiene???
I don't know nah @.@
Luckily, the condition didn't become worst~
If not, I can't attend the Pharmacology paper ady~
But now, I still can feel a little bit unease in my stomach V_V

The moral of the story is...
NO POLYSTYRENE!!! Bring your own tupperware is the BEST choice ^^
I did bring my tupperware yesterday but the portion is so big...

JX, 想你的第十九天... forgot to highlight the sentence with white in the previous post~ hope that he didn't see it ^^

*Luan*

1 comment:

Lucky-d-Edward said...

only "swt" (=.=) can describe ur situation..too naive le la~ haha..