Friday 7 May 2010

Raining...

As usual, I stay back in campus with Leay Ying until kena halau by the guard.
Today, I revised on Pharmacology for the whole day~
I hate...

Chemicals signaling
Chemicals transmission
Central Nervous System
Autonomic Nervous System
All the drugs!!!!

Atropin, Hyoscine, Pirenzepin, Tropicamide, Ipratropium, Gallamine, Neostigmine, Physostigmine, Edrophonium, Hemicholinium, Vasomicol, Botulinium, Suxamethonium, Tubocurarine....

Haiz~ What to do?
Just eat all the notes and vomit all OUT during EOS~~~

Finally, my Er Jie, Hwee Jin came today~
And I got to see her new permed hair ^^
She looks really nice with wavy curly hair...
I wish to have it but my Daddy won't let me to do that :(
JX, 想你的第十三天... 雨天里, 我发现想你的次数变得更频密~

*Luan*

2 comments:

Lucky-d-Edward said...

See u change new blog skin le still no comment, then i leave one comment here.. hehe (^_^) support support yi xia~

Luan said...

Then, I just thanks for your support loh ^^