Friday 7 May 2010

Lie

LY and I were planning to stay back in campus until 12 midnight.
Purpose: Do revision :(
Tapi, our plan kena 'spoiled' by someone!!!
That someone is KM.

Tomorrow will be their First Month Anniversary~
So, the romantic fellow wants to give his girl a surprrise.
But, her girl wants to stay in campus to do revision.
This clever fellow called me,

"Help me to get her go back home early! I want to give her surprise. I know that she wants to teman you to do revsion...
(ello~ excuse me! I didn't ask your girl to teman me loh! She also wants to do her revision, ok?)
Just LIE to her that you are not feeling well and want to go back early~"

OMG!!! You dare to ask me to LIE to my ji mui?!!
At first, I don't wan to help him~
And he talked to me with a bit RUDE tone..
If I don't help him, then that is not my STYLE :p
At least I can know that he is not in play-play mode...
I thought of that before...
But everything is so clear now!
I'm really happy for you, LY ^^

想你的第十三天... 我的情绪被你的情绪牵动着~ 你说你不知道你会不会像KM这样, 为了女朋友做出这么浪漫的事情... Don't worry... There is a girl who is willing to do that for you... And that girl in me~
*Luan*

No comments: