Saturday 12 June 2010

感觉又回来了~

I went to Singopore with my family today.
We didn't went there to play or visit.
Swen is going to stay in Singapore V_V
In the past two months, she travelled to ann back from school everyday.
It is quite tiring to her as well as my Dad~
I think staying in Singapore is a better solution for her...
At least she could have more time to spend on her study...
No need to waste time and energy on transport ^^

Actually, I feel that the structure of the room is quite weird de :(
Maybe the location is Singapore??? I don't know la~
Anyway, the old couple who are staying with her, are kind and caring ^^
They are not the TYPICAL Singaporean :p
After tidying up the room, we went to Sakae Sushi to have lunch~
My little brother was so excited to sit beside the sushi bar!
Maybe he plays the Restaurant City too much already :0
JX, 想你的第四十九天... 昨晚临睡前, 我突然想起我的两位朋友(一男一女) They were couple before.. when they broke up that time, I was very angry with that guy because he gave me a stupid reason! But now, when I think back what he told me, I'm wondering maybe he got his point too~

*Luan*

1 comment:

3 May '90 said...

cute lar, ur brother. :)
see you soon, da jiejie.