Thursday 10 June 2010

Sick season 2

Argh!!!
I hate the SICK feeling!!!
I feel no strength at all...
Sore throat came first, then flu and last cough :s
I don't want to see doctor!
But in the end, I have no right to refuse :(
My mum just help me to register and ask my dad to send me to the clinic.
Ishhh!!!
I want to prove that our body immune system can function WELL without any medicines!!!

My brain keeps thinking of the performance...
Suddenly, I feel so streesed after listening to cy's talk V_V
I know that he is telling the truth~
And I know I should be prepared to face that...
Haiz~ I want to prove that we can make it...
But, my confidence is like keep falling~
Who can give me acknowledgement?
Who can give me encouragement?
Who can give me support?
Or I need to depend on myself till the end?

Anyway, I will strive for the glory till the end..
Even i just have a little of strength~
Just don't care about others' thinking....

*Luan*

No comments: