Wednesday 3 November 2010

Terrible~~~

Gosh!!!
First time I felt so helpless in exam hall T_T
Looking around, there is no one guide me to answer those questions...
Although I know that that is super impossible~~


I swear that I did my best in revision.
Why I still can't answer those questions perfectly?
Why am I still do those STUPID mistakes???
What the hell!!!!
I'm so tired.. depressed.. sad... feel like want to cry~~
I need a shoulder V_V

I know that the paper passed already...
Still have four more papers to go...
Yesterday, I told myself- It's ok that I didn't do well in Haematology paper, just do well in Bioanalysis tomorrow~
Who knows that today paper is worsen than yesterday paper!!!

As the papers go on, my confidence is fading V_V
My target -->CGPA 3.5 also starts to become far far away from me......

I really wish to reach my target becuase I will be given 30% off for the next semester tuition fee... And my Daddy's burden can be lightened too~~

*Luan*