Thursday 28 August 2008

Busy in Buzzy...

I'm back again...
Recently, i'm quite busy with my studies...
Before that, i was preparing for my trial exam...
Even now =.= Omg...
Cham loh!!! (in Cantonise means pity)
My friend, Sue Wah used to say this word recently..
Maybe she is influenced by my bio teacher.. hehe...

This two weeks are my exam period..
Last night, I only slept for 2 hours because I have Bio paper today...
Besides Bio paper, i also had done my Thinking Skills Paper 2 ...
The only word that can express my feeling is...
" Cham loh !!!"
Althought it is a TWO hours paper,
and there are only FOUR questions,
the time passed so fast...
By the way, I finished the paper but some of the question,
haiz.. I really don't know how to answer...
Perhaps i can do well in Paper 1...
For biology,
Honestly, I really did quite a lot of revision for it...
I hope that I can score a higher marks...
Can I?
I really don't know....

Yesterday, I had Chemistry Practical Exam...
I would say that the paper is not that difficult...
But I was so careless and I had did a lot of mistakes...
I know I can't change the fact that i did many wrong in the test,
But I really hope that I can do well in Chemistry Paper 1 and 2.

Let's me share something interesting with you...
There was an 'explosion' during my practical test yesterday!!
One of my classmate, XXX
She didn't remove the stopper and straight away heat the boiling tube...
And the mixture will release carbon dioxde when heated..
As a result, an 'explosion' happennd...
Luckily, there is no any injure on her and also her partner..
Thanks god ^^

That's all for this time...
I'll be back soon ^.*

*Luan*

1 comment:

bigkiwicandy said...

wakaka..
u forgot 2 add something..
the examiner was so shock when the stopper flew towards him..
u should've seen hie expression..

ps: i feel so bad.. laughing at XXX.