Thursday 25 September 2008

Childhood^^

I like Thursday.
This is because my lessons end at 1.00pm...
Which mean I can go back my hostel earlier^^

Today is quite special because i didn't straight away come back home.
My friends and I went to MacDonald to have our lunch.
Furthermore, we have coupons which means we can buy a set lunch at lower price!!!
(This is common phenomena among students especially out station students :p)
But, I'm the luckiest 1 because Josephine spent me a treat...
Wakaka...
Who ask her lost in our bet...

After finished our lunch, we chatted.
We started talking about our childhood...
Everyone of us having memorable and interesting childhood...
Especially Josephine and I!!!
Our memorable childhood are almost the same...

By the way, we really had a good time.
Laughing until mad...
Hahaha!!!

Sometimes, we need to refresh our mind.
Because there are many memories which can make us feel that our life is so meaningful...

*Luan*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi~
luan~
sook fui here
i oso hav a blog o~
welcum 2 visit my blog at
www.joylavender.blogspot.com
y u dun hav tag board?
seem u rea;y enjoy ur sch life ther~
take k^^