Thursday 4 September 2008

My "cute" friend...

This aftrnoon, i had my Thinking Skills exam.
But I need to go to school early in the morning =.=
Because the shuttle bus provided is only available in the morning..
When I reached school, I met my friends and we went to Mac Donald to have our breakfast

Suddenly, my "cute" friend ask me,
"How to act EMO?"
Haha, it was so funny!!!
And I just replied her,
"You already looked EMO, no need to act..."
She relly looked so EMO...

After a while, she said she wanted to went back home to take some notes..
And also wanted to buy something...
About 12.30 pm,
we wanted to have lunch.
But my "cute" friend hadn't come back...
She left her belongings with us...
So, we decided to call her.
Omg, shen didn't bring her handphone along...
Cham lah!!!
We need to wait for her le loh...
After 15 minutes, we can't tahan anymore...
We took her bag and files, went to her house...
On the way, we saw her...
Finally, she appeared...
But she didn't look like very care about us...
she just thanked us and went back home again...

Urghhh!!!
What the....
What kind of people is she?

*Luan*

No comments: