Wednesday 26 November 2008

I would like to say thank you to...

Went out for dinner with Silvia, Fandi and Melvin at Old Town just now...
Actually, I didn't eat dinner... Hehe...
Then, I ordered a glass of 丝袜奶茶...
And I feel so paiseh because Fandi paid for me...
I will belanja him next time...
Promise!!!

After that, we went to play pool.
This is the first time I play pool.
Wakaka...
Thanks to my two great Shifu--Fandi and Melvin!!!
But I would like to say sorry to both of you...
Because I still can't manage to play well =.=
I hope that my skill will improve when I play next time^^
And I want to pay part of the fee if I play....


::My two Shifu--Fandi and Melvin::

::Shifu Fandi always plays by luck... Expert o::

::Learn playing pool from Shifu Fandi::

::Suppose the blue ball will go in.. But it stops..::

After being so happy, my mood turns back to origin mood--sad...
I was wondering why I so care about her?
Why I need to cry for her?
She doesn't care about our friendship at all after she...
And she only cares about...
This is what I can feel~~~
"What is the exact meaning of FRIEND for you?"
May I know your answer?

Silvia,
Now I only really really know how was your feeling at the time...
It is so pain and hurt~~~

*Luan*

No comments: