Tuesday 25 November 2008

Two new friends...

Two extra names come into my friend list.
They are Fandi and Melvin.
Actually, they both are Silvia's friends.

These two guys...
THEY ARE REALLY FUNNY!!!
Haha...
I mean it is not their apparent looks funny,
But the way they speak will make you laugh unstop...
Wakaka...
And Silvia said,
Next time, if we feel so stressed just before the exam,
we can hang up with them.
Because they can make us laugh and we can release our stress...
Haha...
Just kidding lah~~~
Actually, they are quite busy too...
Cannot always disturb them o::~
Hope that they both pronounce my name correctly when we meet next time^^

Feeling so good now...
I would like to thank Silvia::~
Thanks for giving me the chance to be friend with Fandi and Melvin...
At least, I can forget about those 'troublesome' affair first...
I just want to enjoy my life ^^

*Luan*

No comments: