Thursday 27 November 2008

Today is my day!!!

Today, everything goes smoothly...
My mood is so good!!!
No more sadness (currently)~~~

Just now, Silvia and I went to Sunway Piramid to buy movie ticket.
We are going to watch "Twilight" with Fandi and Melvin.
Silvia has been waiting for this movie to show out for so long already.
We went there by public bus.
And I got a BIG surprise just now....

>My FIRST 21<

::Metro bus ticket--a lucky ticket for me^^::

This is a bus ticket that I have been waiting for so long already!!
Why is it so special for me?
Look at the 4 digits on the bus ticket.
~::3 + 6 + 7 + 5 = 21::~
It is very hard to get the ticket which the sum of the 4 digits on it equal to 21!!!
If you get 21, you can make a wish and the wish will come true *_~

>::Discover a NEW excuse to gain your sympathy and cheat your money::<
Just now, when we are waiting for public bus,
We met an old man.
Firstly, he asked,"Can you understand mandarin?"
We just pretend that we do not know.
Then, he said,"Can understand English?"
We just nod head.
The old man said,
"I'm having gastric now, and I don't where is my boss going. I want to go back home myself but I only left RM 1. It is not enough for me to take KTM to go back home. So, can you both donate some money for me?"
Silvia just replied him,
"We also don't have money. That's why we need to take bus."

Then, the old man asked another guy who is also waiting for bus...
OMG!!! That guy believed the old man's story and gave him RM 5!!!
It is so obvious that that old man tried to cheat money lah!

Haiz~~~
Just be careful, my friends^^

*Luan*

No comments: