Sunday 9 November 2008

A weird auntie >o<

As usual, I went jogging with Silvia in the morning.
After jogging for 5 rounds,
we stopped and did some stretching exercises...
Then, I taught Silvia the dance steps of the 幸福猎人.
Actually, she had learnt it before I performed for Phine..
So, it will be a waste if she just learnt it halfway.

Suddenly, a 50-years-old auntie (I guess only) approached us.
She said she wanted to learn the dance too.
So, I was willing to teach her^^

Since that auntie spoke Cantonise to me,
I also answered her in Cantonise.
But I can't speak Cantonise very fluently..
So, I asked that auntie whether she can understand mandarin or not.
She just know a little bit.
(OMG!!! She is a Chinese somemore... Haiz~~~)
Then, she started to ask us where we stay, where we study and blah blah blah...
When she heard that we are studying in Taylor's,
She got shocked..
Because she expects those who studying in Taylors are planning to further their studies in OVERSEA!!!
And we need to use to speak in ENGLISH from now on...
She also said that I should not speak mandarin to her, must use english...
Because I can't use mandarin to communicate with foreign people.

OMG!!!
How do I know that that auntie can speak ENGLISH?
Because I thought most of the aunties only know mandarin and their dialets...
The worst thing is she thought all the students studying in Taylors are born with golden spoon?
There is no necessary Taylors students must go oversea to further their studies lah...
One more thing:
AngMos have been learning our Chinese language--MANDARIN since many years ago loh...
Wake up lah, auntie!!!

That auntie couldn't catch up my steps.
But, she asked me don't stop and continue to dance,
She just tried to follow my steps...
After a while, she stopped and went off...
And, we just said bye to her~~~

Anyway, I would like to thanks for that auntie's advice..
I'll always remember...

*Luan*

No comments: