Friday 13 March 2009

A long rest...

Haha..
It is quite a long time I didn't update my blog after my birthday...
Because I'm very busy neh!!!
Here are some picture taken on my birthday^^

I want to thank to my buddies...
They are
Josephine~ thanks that u still care abt my bifdae
Silvia~ thanks for your planning
Sue Wah ~ thanks for your star wishes
Xingern~ thanks for your poem

Thanks for making surprise for me...
(Unfortunately, I knew the plan. Hehe...)
Thanks for the best 'present' that I never have before...
I know that you guys had put all the heart and soul for preparing this surprise~~
I really don't know what to say... I just want to say :
Thank you!!!

::Birthday cake::

::The best 'present'::

::A poem from Xingern::

::The poem nearly make me cry::

::Friends, thanks for everything::

::I really appreciate...::

*Luan*

No comments: