Thursday 7 May 2009

I got the reply...

"I'm a student who already accepted the conditional offer for Biomedical Science which will be done full time in IMU.
However, I'm interested in the twinning programme for Biomedical Science.
So, is it possible that I can shift to the twinning programme?
If I can do so,
I would like to take the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLSc)(IMU-Otago) programme or either one of the twinning programmes for Biomedical Science."

I sent this email to IMU last week.
I'm not only sent it once, but FOUR TIMES!!!
Finally, I got the reply from them yesterday...
However, I got this reply after I called them.
If not, maybe I need to wait for another week loh...

"We will do the necessary bu putting your name into the consideration list.
However we are still pending for the fee structure of the study.
Therefore, once we have the fee structure from the partnership university,

I will contact you."

I have no choice...
I'm forced to wait for their reply again~~

*Luan*

No comments: