Friday 8 May 2009

The Last Day

Today is the last day of my one-and-a-half-years college life.
We, PM13 wear very nice today.
I took many pictures with two lecturers as well as classmates.



::My mothery look mentor aka maths lecturer, Mrs Lai::

::My pretty Chemistry lecturer, Ms Kalppana::

The time really passes so fast!!!
I still remember…
When I just started my A-Level,
I had the thought that nothing much would happen in this short period.
However, I’m wrong!!!
In this period, I had experienced a lot…

The incidents that made me happy and excited~

The problems that made me feel frustrated~

The exams that made me feel stress~

The people that made me cried for useless!!!

Moreover, I’m tired to make choices for myself….

By the way, I have learnt many lessons…

I have become more independent~

I have become braver but I still cry when I face problems~

I have learnt that it is useless to cry for a friend who is not care about you,
Although he/she knows that you are always care about him/her~
But sometimes, you are the one who too care about them…
Therefore, it doesn’t mean that he or she doesn’t care about you…

I have learnt the way to protect myself from those back-steppers’ attack~
Anyway, I should thanks for their ‘kind’ attack that let me know the protection.

Within this short adventurous journey,
I gain a full bag of ‘treasures’
Besides the knowledge taught by my lecturers,
I meet my good sistas^^

Silvia aka The Best Listener





Whenever I face problems,
She is the first one who I’ll approach to seek for advices and help.
Although she is an Indonesian, she can speak Teow Jiu fluently.
I’m a Teow Jiu nang~
But I can only speak and understand little bit!!!
Currently, she also named Mrs Monk-ker…
Wakaka!!!
She is a chemistry expert loh…
When we did experiments during AS,
She always is the first to complete the experiment.
Maybe because of she is an Indonesian,
She likes to eat spicy food so much!
Every time, she sure will ask for more sambal and cili padi…
She also scared of cats and dogs!!!
But, how come she can tahan her owner’s puppy?
She is the ‘creative’ director for my birthday celebration this year.
She is so creative enough to give me a super ‘special’ birthday gift.
I’ll never forget :p


Sue Wah aka The Director




She is a genius…
Every Friday is her movie day.
Instead of spending the money on clothes,
She loves to spend her money on storybooks.
She never wears shorts or skirt.
Every time after our lunch, she sure will start to be the director.
But, I manage to guess her storyline… Wakaka^^
She will be panic when she facing problems…
She is Zap Fan (economic rice)’s fan…
But this year, she is bored with eating economic rice.
Currently, she went to straighten her hair…
She becomes prettier until some of her friends can’t recognise her!
We just gave her a cute nickname today...
Bunny Teh (because we suddenly realise that she looks like rabbit!)


Xingern aka The Miss Newspaper




She likes newspapers…
Not because of want to read the news
But she wants to play the Sudoku and the crossword puzzle provided!
She falls in love in Uncle’s Asam Laksa!
She will hit you when she gets excited…
We charge her RM 2 per hit
Don’t think we are just kidding, ok?
She is scared of Ms Ho, our Biology teacher after that incident…
“Xingern, you only got four ticks ar?”
After that, you can see her study Biology every time =_=”
She is crazy about cute and handsome guys… Omg!!!
Sometimes, she will imagine that XXX will become her boyfriend...
She likes Japan very much!!!
And she even wants to marry with Japanese…
But, I thought that she doesn’t want to get married?
She always scared of she will fall down =_=”
Unreasonable loh!!!
She likes her dogs…
She likes to tumbuk people… So, better don’t make her angry =_=
She likes PPT… Mrs PPT :p

After listing out of these three Sistas’ biodata (gossips),
I realise that we are really good kaki ^^
I don’t dare to say I know you all very well,
But I would say I really know you all…
I want to apologize that I always be the most emotional.
Every time I cry, you guys need to comfort me~~~
Sometimes, I know that I lost my temper…
So, I would like to say sorry! Sumimasei!

I really enjoy the moment we are together.
This is my honour to be friend with three of you ^^
Friendship forever……

*Luan*

2 comments:

Lisawordss said...

arrrrrr~! i saw tis post very sad. coz u're leaving~! all leave~! left me here. *cry* but, anyway, gd luck in ur IMU~! so far from me *sad*

Unknown said...

haha.. i love ur blogs very very much~ i want to apologize for not be able to be in my house when u need to post ur blogs.. so sorry~ i still feel very guilty.. :(