Wednesday 2 September 2009

Getting closer~

We, BM109 went to Port Dickson Beach just now.
Don't think that we are so free that having extra time to relax.
We went there because we need to collect different species of algae for tomorrow experiment.
Tissue culture experiment!!!
It sounds very interesting neh~~

I have been studying in IMU about one and a half months.
And my first class test will be held on next Thursday :(
Uni life is really different from last time...
And I prefer Uni study life although it is quite tiring.
The most important is I'm part of Masquerade!!!
Apart of these, I noticed that we, BM109 are getting closer and closer~
I'm quite happy to see that ^^

::Celebrating September babies' birthday::

::BM109 female batch representative, Pui Yee::

::We are BM109~~~::

::The most hyperactive girl in BM109, Jennifer::

::Playing beach ball in the sunny day::

Hope that we will have more and more sweet memory~~~

*Luan*

No comments: