Tuesday 1 September 2009

New appearance*

Finally, my blog got its new cloth already!
But, I still want to add somthing on it.
It seems like very empty neh~~~
Never mind!!
When I'm free, I'll decorate my new blogskin ^^

I'm going to Port Dickson Beach tomorrow!!!
We are going to play crazily but that is not our main purpose...
We, BM109 is going there to collect some algae which will be used for our experiment.
Initially, we still have english class after coming back from Port Dickson.
However, our English lecturer, Miss Sheba is so kind that to let us postpone the class!!
Yeah!!!
We are going to enjoy extremely tomorrow~~~
Just see how MAD we can be!

I'm going to have dance practice straight away come back from Port Dickson ^^
OMG~~~
I guess I'll be super tired tomorrow...
But never mind lah~~~
As long as I enjoy happily ^^

*Luan*

No comments: