Friday 20 November 2009

After the battle...

Finally, the battle was END!!!!
Yeah!!!
I feel so relief now...
Just hope that I won't fail my Organic Chemistry.
I want to pass! I don't aim for B+ or above anymore :(
*Pray*
Straight after the battle, we went to Pavilion to watch 2012.
*this is my first time been there ^^*
That was a super duper nice movie!
It was very awesome!!!
Hey guys, if you haven't watch it, go and watch!!!
It is worthy ^^
Then, we went to Times Square shopping.
I bought a new dress for myself.
Can you believe that one bottle of Elianto nail polish costs only RM 1?
It is a truth, ok?
Haha.... Because they are having promotion nah :p
So, I also bought it...
The feeling after exam is really nice...
No need to wake up very early to do revision...
No need to burn midnight oil...
No need to rush to Uni to sit for the papers...
No need to restrict myself that I can't online...
No need to scare that I'll not get enough sleep anymore...
Holiday-ING~~~

::Outside of Pavilion::

::The deers are glowing::

::Our cinema tickets ^^::

::Say BYE to EOS!!!::


*Luan*

No comments: