Tuesday 24 November 2009

Holiday-ING ^^

My holiday is officially starts!!!
Six weeks that long nah~~~
Shout *o*

By the way, I didn't straight away go back to my sweet sweet home.
All because of the dancing practice~
Although my mum always nag me about this matter, luckily she is reasonable enough.
So that, I can enjoy my practice ^^

Today is my fourth day of my holiday.
Within these few days, there were something happened...

First, my Dell lappie spoiled!
It seems like my lappie needs to reformat...
OMG~ I'm going to lose all the things that saved in my C drive!
My photos and songs!
That is why I need to come to Uni to blog~

Yesterday, when I was ironing my clothes, I accidentally spoiled one of my blouse :(
Haiz~
I was so unlucky in the past two days~

Leay Ying and her gang asked me to sing K with them yesterday.
I have been so long didn't sing K already!
However, I couldn't go with them because I promise my housemates that I will prepare dinner for them..
Never mind lah~

Actually, I was quite enjoyed during preparing the dinner yesterday.
There were a lot of works needed to be done.
But, when you see them eat happily and praise that the food is delicious,
You will feel super contented ^^
When I told my mum that I prepared dinner for my housemates, she teasted me,

"You didn't ever cook for us also?"

"Mummy, at least I always cook Pan Mee for you all nah~"

Yup!
When I think back, I really very seldom cook for them...
So, when I'm at home later, what I'm going to do is:
Prepare lunch and dinner for my family everyday
Wakaka~
Hope that I can do it ^^

*Luan*

No comments: