Thursday 12 November 2009

I hate EOS!!!

Haiz~
It has been donkey days that I didn't update my blog!
I wish I can blog everyday but I really can't make it =.=

Recently, I'm busy with my revision for the EOS (End Of Semester) exam.
Although there are only five modules being tested, those are heavy modules!!!
General Chemistry
Biological Science
Human Bioogy
Genetics
Organic Chemistry
Memorize, memorize and MEMORIZE~~~

I want EOS exam faster passes!!!
EOS, you get out of my life!
Don't disburb my easy life *Bler~*

Annoucement!!!
Masquerade will be back soon~
Yeah~ We can back tto those day we are together...
I really can't wait for the training and practicing sessions *shout*
Although it is tiring, we enjoy it ^_^

::We are Masquerade.Still Ur Mind::

Then, I want to hang up with my Subang friends!!!
They are nice + friendly + crazy + funny!!!
Liza
Woan Theng
Woan Shin
Nicolt
Anna
Lawrience
Vincent
Liancy.....

::YenLuan misses you all *MuackZzzz~*::

Hey, A1101!!!
I want to have gathering with you all!
Ze Xuan
Yan Bei
Slyvia
Let's go eat steamboat again~
Chatting in our favourite dessert shop- *Snowflake*
I really miss their desserts *Yummy^^*

::We are A1101::

I also want to meet up my primary and secondary schoolmates!!
I know that some of them might be oversea...
But it doesn't matter~
Those who are still in Malaysia, can we meet up someday?
Back to reality, can I make it?
Do I have enough time to complete my wish list?
I wish I can~

*Luan*

No comments: