Friday 4 December 2009

Relief~

As usual, I went to studio to practise with Masquerade.
However, I can't concentrate sometimes.
I really worried about my result.

And now, I have no worry anymore~~~

I pass all the modules!!!

Some of my friends choose to check their result through online first.
But, I choose to straight away get the result slip from AAD~
I really happy when I look at the slip.
Although my CGPA is not that good (only 3.26~),
I really satisfied already...
Even my parent also said that it's ok!
Just work harder during next semester~

Dad and Mum,
Don't worry! I swear I'll get a higher CGPA in following semester!
How about 3.50? Wakaka ^0^
Hope that I can get it...

I'm quite surprised that my Organic Chemistry get an A-!!!
I thought that maybe I might just get a C+ for this module...
Sekali~~~ Hehe :p

Anyway, I'm really satisfied with my performance in semester one.
Hope that there is some improvement in the future!!!

Yap Yen Luan, give yourself a clap
*Clap~~~*

For my friends who need to resit any paper,
I wish you all the best in your coming exam.
I know that you can do it!
Nothing is impossible, ok?
Gambateh~~~
BM109 Boleh!!!!

*Luan*

No comments: