Thursday 3 December 2009

Tomorrow is the DAY~

My result will be out at 3pm tomorrow!!!
OMG~~~
Will I fail any module?
I'm gia gia now >_<
Haiz~ What to do now?
I can't change the fact.
Perhaps the fact is I didn't fail any module :p

Wearing high heels to dance for the whole day.
My legs are so painful nah~
I really admire those singers wearing high heels to dance, and even singing somemore!
My legs are really very tired already...
So, I didn't practicse at home after coming back from studio.
I took my nap straight away after having my lunch.
Then, I ate unhealthy dinner!
*Two packets of oat krutch and three small packts of tibits*
Hehe~~~
Once a time, I think it should be ok gua :p

Erm... I'm going to sleep now~
Tomorrow still has dancing practice and I need to face the TRUTH~
Good night ^^

*Luan*

No comments: