Sunday 9 May 2010

Closer to you

Stress nah!!!
I hate EOS...
It disturbs my normal life style :(
But I won't be stress up till langgar dinding :p
Hehe....
I try to listen to some old songs and I found out one song which is really NICE...
The singer, Hanz, is not a famous singer.
He is just a cafe singer.
I remember that I found this song in his blog~
It is 100% composed by himself!
I like the melody and the meaningful lyric~
Don't you think so? o^_^o

Closer to you by Hanz

你让我做了件好幼稚的事情就是对镜子练习
每天幻想遇见你的时候 该怎么开口 说第一句
How are you How do you do
连自己的名字都忘记
I think I in love with you
想带着你绕地球散步

Gonna do everything to get closer to you
我的心开始感觉在乎
听起来像是遥不可及的路
我可以慢慢等 慢慢进步
Gonna do everything to get closer to you
你的笑填满我内心深处
那些爱 那些苦 那些付出
It's alright It's ok
I do~

JX, 想你的第十五天...

*Luan*

No comments: