Tuesday 11 May 2010

Mou liu~

I just heard a super "mou liu" (nonsense) stuff from my San Jie.
There is a super idiot girl did a very idiot thingy!
I can't understand why there is this kind of mou liu people in this world!!!

Let the idiot girl be "A"; my San Jie be "C" and
The guy be "B" who is the A's current bf and my San Jie's ex-bf..
This A created a facebook account with the profile name of her bf and my San Jie.
Then, the A randomly added the friends in my San Jie's friend list.
And the A uploaded some of the past couple photos when my San Jie and the B were together.
The most terrible thing is the A left some sarcastic comments on each photo!
Something like:

Wah~ you both look so sweet ^^ But that was the past!

What the hell @o@
After my San Jie knew about it, she reported the account as a fake account in facebook.
So, the account was deleted!
Mana tau?!! The A reactivated the account!!!

I don't know how she did that.. and I also don't want to know!!!
It was so annoying loh!!!
Shame of you lah, IDOIT!!!

The B is yours now!!! What do you still want?
You don't even trust your boyfriend!
How are you going to continue with him?
Haiz~
I won't spend my free time on this nonsense, meaningless and stupid thingy~
I just want to warn you that never ever disturb my San Jie again!!!

JX, 想你的第十七天... I'm so happy when you smsed me to wish me good luck in exam ^^

*Luan*

No comments: